AMAZING! ; A Talented 12 years old boy Built a Duplex Carton House in Lagos . (IMAGES)

Adeniji Inflex share this story on 12th of May 2022
       A 12 years old boy build a carton house

A talented 12 years old boy who's names are UCHE PAUL was seen carrying a carborn paperwork with a beautiful Duplex on it. He was seen along ijoko road sango ota, ogun state around 5pm on 12th of May 2022. 

According to the report we got, UCHE PAUL was from Imo state and he's just 12 years old, after some interviews we did with him, he said.

He said
I'm just 12 years old boy and i built this house all by myself and i live with my brother and sister here in Lagos. 

When asked about what he used in building, he said, I used PVC, Carton and HW Hi-watt battery and etc


When asked what he want people to do for him 
he said. I want all Nigerians to please help my talent and I believe if I had a better opportunity to go to school, I will do more than this.

Here's more photos below;

I believe you're all convinced now that if this boy could get a better opportunity, he will surely make something greater than this. 
You can contact Uche Paul on 09012298039

Thanks for reading 


Adeniji Inflex share this story 

Comments

  1. Nice got talents. We just need our government to emphasize on this and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, hope you can do more better little boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother did one of this type last year. I just hope government will see this as an opportunity to sponsor all our young talented boys and girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will give you more knowledge in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download & Listen to ASE by Buttylola. prod by Don dizzy

[Music] Download and listen to Buttylola – NIFEMI

[Music] Download & Listen To IDUNNU by Buttylola Mp3. Produce by Don dizzy.