OGUN STATE; Commotion as a Tricycle KeKe driver and Passenger got into fight along ijoko road.

Posted by Adeniji Inflex 💠 on 29 June, 2022

Image by Adeniji Ifeoluwa

Earlier this morning, a commotion was seen as two person were seen from a far arguing to some certain level before it came out to be a disaster.

It was said that a tricycle driver popularly known as (Keke Napep) was seen earlier this morning on 29th of June 2022 around 8:05am with his Passenger as they went from argument to frightening, the Tricycle driver who wasn't namely identify said his Passenger entered his KeKe from Ijoko wish was about 1O-15 minutes drive before the disaster came up. 

He said:
This man entered my keke from Ogbayo (a popular place known to everyone living in that region) and going to Sango, when i got to Oando, I noticed that i was short of Petro of wish I'm not aware of until then, so I quickly brought out the petrol out of my Keke just to pour it so we can continue our journey but to my surprise, this man came down and wanted to leave, I must collect my money or else his not going anywhere. 

After the interview we had. The Passenger who was at then late for work said he came down because he's late and the driver was supposed to have checked all neccesary stuffs before bringing the machine out. 



So guy what do you think ???

Comments

  1. I think the man is at fault. He should have just waited for him to pour the petrol since he already has it inside his KeKe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's me ,I swear I no go give the man the money because he wasted my time. He should have checked all the necessary thing before taking the Keke out, that's how most of this Keke people does. Crazy world

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shouldn't blame all this tricycle drivers o, if you're Into it, you will understand, it's not advisable to buy many petrol on it because it can get into fault anytime. But to me I think the man should have just waited for him at least, he will not take 1hr to pour it so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before anybody will come here and say anything, u should know that, what you can take, others might not take it. I don't blame any of the two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download & Listen to ASE by Buttylola. prod by Don dizzy

[Music] Download and listen to Buttylola – NIFEMI

[Music] Download & Listen To IDUNNU by Buttylola Mp3. Produce by Don dizzy.